Thursday, December 22, 2011

Best fb message ever.

So, most of you will know about the kid in my military fitness class that made the comment about my calves ripping my pants. quite hilarious you see. Well like 2 days later another guy in the class was like, dude, nice calves! and I was like, what? kinda laughing to myself. Then he was like haha sorry, I just overheard you talking about that one guy's comment and thought it was funny. Well that was 2 months ago. Then 2 days ago I get a friend request from him and the next day a message. Please read this and laugh. because thats why I did, SO FUNNY. the best part is that we talked maybe a total of 5 times the whole semester,

"K, so I'm not a creep I promise... But I woke up from a super random dream last night laughing cause you were in it -- with really big calves... and that was it. You never said a word in it, you just walked around with big calves. Now, for the record, I don't think you have big calves, I think they're very nice.  Ha ha, oh dear... Have a Merry Christmas! 


made my day! and gave me a good laugh. 

2 comments:

  1. hilarious.
    hahah also funny was that when i first read the title i thought it said fb "massage" haha

    ReplyDelete