Thursday, December 15, 2011

finals are crazy and I live at the library, but its kinda fun at the same time....haha just did well on my Nutrition final, then I have math today at 2 and then chemistry at 5:30 then I am DONE. woohoo people. I cannot wait to be home. I want it to feel more like christmas!!

Yesterday I face planted. and it was hilarious. Stef and I were walking to class and there was a girl in front of us that slipped and I totally laughed at her and then right when I got to the same spot I biffed it. Oh man. haha The funnies noise emitted from my mouth and everyone from a 50 foot radius was laughing with us. It was excellent.

I can get a 20% on my chem final and still pass, lets just say I realized that and stopped studying haha.

math on the otherhand...I have a 68...haha oopsie for not doing anything!  I need to get a good grade on the final so I can pass the class and not have to retake it. that would be the worst thing ever. seeing as I don't do any of the work because I think its dumb I have to take this ridiculously easy class.

K. I need to pack!! /do some math

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment