Friday, December 23, 2011

I passed!

thats right, I don't have to retake my college algebra course! I was so frustrated that I had to take it for my major even though I went all the way to calculus in HS that for the first few months i seriously did nothing. Then the 3rd month I kind of half did stuff and was like, I'll be able to pass, ndb.

THEN it was 3 weeks before the end of the semester and i had a 54% and needed at least a 70 to pass. Lets just say I got a little panicked. Well folks. In 3 weeks I brought my grade from a 54 to a 71!

yup i passed. its amazing what you can do if you just pay attention in class and study for the tests. haha

He finally updated our final grades last night and this pic sums up my reaction when I saw it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLELUJAH  

No comments:

Post a Comment