Wednesday, September 7, 2011

well i guess thats okay

so for this post, it needs the back story. Back in 10th grade my sisters and I were obsessed with being on Disney, or becoming child stars/ singers. So our mom and dad put us in acting/ modeling school down in seattle. It was fun and a lot of random things came from it, like i went to a competition down in vegas and thats where I got connections for my music and how I went to NY and then recorded in Nashville. But after that competition, we just decided to go our own way. There was an agency in town, just a local one, not anything that could make any of us famous, but there are always local jobs coming through. Well I auditioned a couple times in high school for different things, like small town commercials, or extras in low key movies being filmed hear etc. While I was at school, my sisters got a gig to be in a Wild Waves commercial, where they got big bucks. The best thing about this is that, its not like you need a lot of experience a lot of time you're just an extra, but you get paid money

Since I've been home, for any jobs that she gets emailed about, she'll submit my profile from the agency. Well randomly my mom came in my room this morning, and she's like "don't hate me" which gets me all nervous right? And then she says, I submitted your profile for a job, and you got it!!!! The shoot is tomorrow morning at 9 for like 2 hours. We were supposed to leave at 5 in the morn for school, but thats okay, we can leave at noon! She figured we could just leave later, since in 2 hours I will be making bankk. Its like this shoolt where the dad has been injured, and then theres a mom and a daughter. I'll be a daughter. Its an industrial training video. Its called "death & dying" haha happy right?

so I wont be leaving for rexburg early in the morning, but who cares right? I'm making money being in a film thing!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha well SHOOT girl thats exciting! Maybe the subject matter is a little depressing... but hey money is money and experience is experience! Congrats love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great/lucky/hilarious!

    also, what the picture on the heading up there...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete