Monday, September 12, 2011

school.rexburg.taylor.video.lipstick

first day,  went great

I'm busy now. 17 credits.  blogging is going to be short and sweet. maybe thats a good thing? Just finished Chemistry and now on to Nutrition.

The drive up here was nice. Its so good to be back! I love it here.

I went to see Taylor Swift before I left, which was mind blowing. She was SO good live its ridiculous. All her dancers and her stage presence, she is an incredible performer. Loved that night.

The practice video the next morning for the King County sheriff department was fun too. I was trying to help my dad who wasn't responding, he was in late the late stages of Liver Caner, the paramedics arrive, I'm freaking out, help my dad! Then my mom gets there, he dies and we're supposed to be crying ( ya that didn't happen on my end, I just hid in my mothers shoulder). It was fun, it was pretty much all improv and I got payed for it! it was great.

So those were like 3 different blog posts all thrown into one short one. K I had my break, back to homework I go.

Oh also, I found some lipstick, buy one get one free at Bartells, well they were 1.09 for one....so I totally got bright pink and red lipstick for a buck! It was an excellent find. I'm quite addicted to them. wore the red today on my first day of school.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment