Thursday, September 1, 2011

hangin with my top dudes + christina

had a short shift today of only 4 hours! Which left the whole evening open for shenanigans. J, David, Christina and our friend Ryan ended up going to Bel Square. ha, you would thing spending so much time at a mall for work would make me sick of 'em. ha, but this is bellevue square we're talking about, every store is BIGGER. Christina and I had a party in F21 aka dreamed of one day walking in and buying everything in the store (they have beautiful clothes right now, you see).

We then proceeded to stumble into the Mac store with the boys. Well the Iphones kept us busy for about 5 seconds and then Christina and I went to the macbook pros, and opened up photobooth.....chose the best "effect" and took maybe the most beautiful photo I had ever seen. We looked around, saw nobody watching, made the picture really big on the screen and walked over to the next one! We proceeded to 8 other computers, taking awesome pictures (oh you know my faces, but imagine them PLUS all the effects, it was beauty I say, pure beauty) if you were to walk into the middle of the store, and look around pretty much every computer had huge pictures of us, at that point, david and ryan had walked out pretending not to know us, and people were starting to look at the computers in confused laughter. So, before getting recognized we decided to dash. ha, it was quite amusing, actually super amusing, I couldn't stop laughing.

We then went to Nordstrom Rack, and Christina and I weren't looking for anything and we ended up and the dresses. We were coming across these awesome prom like dressed and really wanted to try them on! I think we ended up with 6 dresses each that were actually super beautiful! I had a lot of fun because for my prom dress, it was the only on I tried on, and then I bought it! So this was quite exciting. OH man there was this one shouldered blue one that was magnificent, and then this white one, oh baby, I have pictures I can show later. Lets just say, I really want to make it big with this whole singing thing so that I can where beautiful dresses to award shows and parties and things! Like super bad.

 GAHHHHH. I should just go to nashville on my off track. how else will it happen? Pshh I DON'T HAVE MONEY. I could nanny down there?  maybe I would find a person who needs an in home nanny! grrrrrrr, why does it have to be so difficult? THATS JUST WHAT I WANTTTTT. but rexburg can get me no whereeee.

wow. don't mind my crazy tangent about my dreams.

anywho, the rest of the night was just great. laughs. and being so weird. so so weird.

I have to work at 7 in the morns. so I best be going to bed.

p.s


REXBURG IN A WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment