Wednesday, April 18, 2012

sometimes

I just can't sleep at night,
and sometimes, I really can't sleep at night.
Well last night was definitely one of those nights.
Went to bed at 11:30, it took me longer than the usual 5-10 minutes to fall asleep

woke up at 1:50, thinking, wow, Its really hot in here and wow my hand hurts really bad (calluses ripped off from kipping pull-ups). I was definitely not going back to sleep. Pushed open the window and laid in my bed on my laptop just doing the randoms for an hour. Then I'm like, k, lets have a go at this whole sleep thing again. I lay there for another hour trying to get confortable. I was tossing and turning so much. So when 4 rolled around and I was definitely not going back to sleep, I decided to be productive. So I did homework!
I got all my homework done for Family Foundations and did some biostatistics. It is now 6 in the morning, I've been doing hw for 2 hours and I've been up for 4. I'm still wide awake..

I guess its time to move on to anat and phys hw!

Something tells me that 2 hours of sleep will not be enough and that a major crash sesh this afternoon will be a necessity. As for right now, I'm feelin great!

No comments:

Post a Comment