Thursday, April 12, 2012

Home

Watching one of my favorite shows with my mom right now, I Shouldn't Be Alive.
Went sailing the other day in the Puget Sound. it was perfect
Cadbury eggs are my favorite, I had the opportunity to consume 8 of them yesterday

Ran in the trails this morning down to the lake. Most relaxing and amazing run of my life. Found a trail that ran on the waterfront for a mile. Trees, ferns, mud, and the smell of fresh flowers. perfect

Purchased my first pair of colored pants. they are mint my friends. They're from H&M and I love them.

Visited my old work yesterday and was able to catch up with Kasey and Amanda over chinese food. Oh how I miss all our work conversations.

There has been lots of shopping. I got some neon orange nike shorts, neon pink nail polish, blouses of course, and my favorite purchases, this J Crew bathing suite!

I ordered it online and I really hope it fits! I had to get a size up because of my ridiculously long torso. Some of their other bathing suites had a "long torso" option that makes it several inches longer. This one didn't have that option, sooooo I went with the size up. It was just worth it because I loved it so much!

Also, my hair? Yes I like it and its fun. But that one photo makes it look so much better and a good blonde color. But in real life its a lot more yellow and brassy. I'm going to get it fixed soon. 2 weeks of plasma and then off to the salon to get it not so brassy. I can't wait for that. I will be so much more confident! Not that I don't like it, its just I loved my hair before and now I'm not very confident. 













No comments:

Post a Comment