Friday, April 6, 2012

last day

Goin home baby!!! I finished with finals on wednesday and have seriously been bummin it. Stef left last night and I don't know when I'll see her again! She's such a fast runner that she's leaving us mere mortals to go run cross country for BYU hawaii!!! Thats right, she's a beast.  She found out about a week ago, its been her dream forever so she's pumped. I'm just so sad that I wont be living with her in the fall. There were some tears last night and I already miss her. She is awesome.

Also, last night/this morning it snowed. like whaaaaa.

christina and I loaded all our crap down flights of stairs, into the back of my track, then back up flights of stairs into our new apt. in a blizzard. Everything was snowfilled and it was FREEZING.

kinda funny seeing as it was 60 earlier this week and supposed to be 70 on monday....

time to drive home now. see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment