Saturday, February 18, 2012

summer winter


I really do just want it to be summer. I'm getting a little bit cabin feverish with all this movie watching and card playing. Its still a blast <3 but I love the outdoors!! I'm ready for hiking, bridge jumping, bonfires, windows down, running in the sun, cliff jumping, and sand duneing. 

We've had a very mild winter here in Rexburg, so I guess we have been fairly lucky :) but the past 2 weeks have been just a little chilly with nothing special. Just cloudy skies. And summer is still distant. So when I came down to make lunch this afternoon to snow falling I couldn't help but be a little overjoyed :) Especially when its falling like a dream.

So sure, I want summer, but I don't mind snow falling perfectly while I wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment