Thursday, February 9, 2012

Some Days

Are just meant to spend in your pajamas all day, doing homework, and listening to music. And yes this is my bed hair, and yes its 1 pm and I still haven't touched it. Be jealous of its beautifulness. I slept through practice, what a surprise. Woke up at 8, did New Testament homework, found new music, and thats about it.  I'm about to head out running but Savannah wants to tag along and she has definitely been sleeping for the past 3 hours...

Oh I got flowers yesterday :) yay for your boys roommate who's in a floral design class. I get to be the lucky receptor of these beautiful arrangements.

Going to Montana again this weekend. Quite excited, though it will be a different mood than last time. His brother got in a really bad skiing accident and broke his neck. Might be a quadriplegic, BUT he's doing so much better than they originally thought. Keep him in your prayers please <3 his name is Wes, and he's such a great guy and has so many people praying for him. I'm surprised trevor even invited me up with him, I thought I would be intruding but he insisted I wouldn't be. I just want it to be tomorrow already.

Heres a blog his family has created with updates on him, even if you don't know him I encourage you to check it out. Its interesting, heart wrenching and inspiring all in one. Go here for the blog.

Well my roommate still isn't up, so I'm going to go jump on her, I gots to get my run on.

No comments:

Post a Comment