Wednesday, February 22, 2012

enough to fall over

I would have to say that the winds today in rexburg are atrocious. I started off my day with a 4 mile run followed by 4 sets of stadium stairs. Lets start with the run: 1/2 the time I was running against 35 mph winds, HA. ya. it was way hard, and sometimes it would blow me sideways. I probably looked retarded. Then when I went to the stadium, one of the times on my way down the stairs, a gust blew so strongly that it launched me down 4 steps and I had to grab onto the rail so that I would not face plant. This wind my friends, is a little intense.

Also, I saw this on pinterest and kind of laughed to myself. I first saw it and was like, ya thats right!! and then I saw the bottom and was like whatttt?? they put a stupid except in there! I'm sorry but there IS no excuse for bad weather, see that man? he is running in the cold. This is exactly what it looked like in rexburg, on my 9 mile run on monday, 18 degrees and all. In fact I'm pretty sure this picture was taken on my route, because that looks like exactly where I was running. (I half ice skated my run you see, almost face planted too). So erase the bottom part and just read the top. No excuses people!

1 comment: