Sunday, February 19, 2012

for the first time

I went to Wyoming yesterday! I can now add another state to my travels. It was a group date thing with trevor and his roommates. We went to Jackson for a hockey game! It also happened to be my first hockey game, so waddabing waddaboo, two firsts in one evening. Once we got to the Jackson hole pass, it pretty much snowed the rest of the trip. All the snow from the morning in Rexburg had melted by the time we left. But rexburg got the same snow everywhere else did that evening. We came back to like 4 inches!! Its the most snow we've gotten all winter. It was pretty exciting.

yes we were totally twins. on accident. haha oh purple


with good ol' knuckles at the end!
Twas a very fun trip. Cannot wait until tomorrow, we're going to the hot springs that are in the middle of the mountains! Thats right. Its gunna be awesome. What a solid 3 day weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beautiful! Haven't talked to you in a while! I miss you! You guys look so cute together! I'm so glad you're happy. :) We've been having rain rain and more rain for a few weeks now. I'm ready to get outside more too! Can't wait for summer. :)

    ReplyDelete