Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Spartan

Wow i feel like its been awhile!
Well last week, late wednesday night me and david spontaneously decided to go with my Sister Annalise and her husband Steve to Moab! So fun right?
Well I had an 8 page paper to write and do all my weekend homework by thursday night/ friday morning, hence the no blogging. And this week has just been super nice out :)
K, I will blog about Moab soon, but for now, I must talk spartan.

So I was at my FHE bros apt. and we were just chillin.
I was talking about Hiking at Moab and all of a sudden Jacob goes,
HEY, you're fast ( I had gone on a hike with them, in flip flops cause I didn't know we were hiking, and I had run almost the whole time)
You should do the Spartan Race!
I was intrigued but I had no idea what it was and then they show me this Video, and this video, and I was instantly like "IM DOING THIS" (8 miles of intense obstacles)
To me, it looks like the most amazing thing ever, obstacles, fun, friends, pain, sweat and tears.
Well I signed up the next day and I am SO PUMPED. I couldn't sleep the other night haha
I've always wanted to do something like this.
Well I'll be road tripping down to Utah with tons of guys from my ward. Can you say party?
It's gunnna be SO COOL. Can you tell I'm pumped?

Well Good thing I've been working out every day since I got to school! other wise this might not have been plausible.

Well I increased my workouts, more weight lifting, longer runs, except its kind of difficult to do long runs in rexburg cause all it is is cement, which has never realy been Ideal.

Last night I did 6 miles, FELT SO GOOD, just the joints hurt afterwards.

Yay for challenges :)
love, the girl that is excited for too many things right now

No comments:

Post a Comment