Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sore or Sorry?

You can feel sore tomorrow, or you can feel sorry tomorrow. You choose.

I don't know about you but I want to be sore!
And yesterday I did exactly that. 

I didn't have a free moment to go running until 11, and that is exactly what I did!

I don't know if you guys have heard of Pinterest... but it is like heaven for all bloggers.
Basically I found this girls Board called Healthy Body, Healthy mind
This is it here.
And she inspired me to do all sorts of things. I mean I basically feel invincible.

You should click on that link and feel quite invincible yourself.

Just saying. PS. Lochlan and I are homeless this fall...haha we were supposed to go to Tuscany with Brenna and then they got full. BOO. Then we were supposed to stay here at Colonial and they got full. BOO. and now we don't know where to go. 

Also. Next January for my off track, I'm seriously thinking about moving to Nashville for 4 months. Work during the day, play gigs by night. See what happens. I think it would be awesome. 
Though I am slightly intimidated by the thought of completely living on my own. I mean college is a little baby step. But half way across the country and not knowing a single person let alone people with my own standards? Maybe I'll find a friend that just wants to tag a long. That would be sweet.

Also, other than today, summer is slowly arriving. Do you see this sunshine? And because it was Davids birthday, we spent the whole day at the park. It was superb.




Also, one other thing, the sun is bleaching my hair. No not massively. But my red has totally faded. Its not red at all any more but now a lighter brown with some major blond spots. I'm a fan. And almost tempted to go blonder. Shoot.

OH. and guess what??
I've always been the type of person that HATES needles.
so so much
but then I realized I wanted some things 
and that I wasn't going to used the money I made for school to buy it
So I started donating plasma so that I didn't feel guilty about going to get frozen yogurt with friends
or getting $8 mascara, I mean dang that stuff is expensive.
Its quite exhilarating. 
So with that along with selling cd's I'm getting an okay income.
Especially for not having a job. booyah.
The weird thing?
I enjoy donating plasma.....
do not ask me why!! I just do
I mean granted when they stab that HUGE needle in the arm 
and when they take it out it hurts like heck (for like 1 second)  but every time I leave I can't wait to come back
eh. I don't understand it. 
Maybe its cause I get to sit there for 45 minutes and watch movies and then get 30 bucks.
(if you donate twice a week, time 1. $20 time 2. $30)
Hello!!!!
I sat and watched Monsters Inc. for 45 mins and then walked away with $35.
(you get 35 your second time ever)

no brainer there. 
I'm so glad I'm not one of those people that seriously faint at the sight of blood or needles, 
I just get scared of them, so I was able to overcome that little fear because I wanted something more.

well, I hope you have a marvelous day. I know I did slash am currently having.



No comments:

Post a Comment