Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lets get a little mud on the tires

or all over the whole truck. or all over your whole self.
Yesterday commenced, I woke up, forced myself to go to the gym.
The sun was shining so naturally the day had to be amazing.
Had no plans, so called my brothas. 
Went to their apartment and then we headed to the park
Oh and Kim Badger was in town this weekend. So some major partying needed to happen.
We met Christina and Kim there and I was really feeling the need to get my truck dirty.
So we're sitting at the park and Christina, Kim and I decide we are going to go mudding
yep. we got in my truck and drove for like 40 minutes till we got to the dirt road leading to the caves
Jackpot

The mud was superb. 
I cannot believe I haven't done it yet. 
It was like a whole new side of me,
 I was zooming through those puddles like it was nobodies business!
Well at one point we drove through this really big long one, like 30 feet long
and we totally got stuck/my truck stopped working. with no cell service.
I know I should have been really concerned, 
but I just had this feeling that everything would be fine.
So we made the best of it
MUD FIGHT. It was great.
We also said a prayer, and I just knew we'd get out.
and we did!  It didn't actually get out until I put it back into 2 wheel drive.
But anyway, my truck is so great. I love it
It got filthy and I never want to wash it again.
Oh and everywhere I go, everyone stares. haha kind of funny













2 comments:

  1. hahahaha we saw you leaving NG and we were like, "wow, that car is soooo muddy!" and then we saw you in the drivers seat :) hahahaha so cute!

    ReplyDelete