Wednesday, March 7, 2012

what was I thinking

about 4 years ago I decided to stop skiing because I always got so cold, and so after and hour or 2 I would be ready to stop. It just wasn't worth the money.

This past saturday I went skiing for the first time since 2008. Sweet mother of pearl why did I stop?!?!
It was the best time I've had in a long time! Not to mention the snow we had was incredible. We were skiing in snow to our shins and knees the whole time and I even got into some snow up to my chest! It was amazing. I picked it right back up too.

Well my friends, I think its safe to say that it wont be 4 years before I go skiing again.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I know! I haven't been skiing since right after Scott and I got married. So what, 7 yrs now? I would so LOVE to go again! Glad you had a good time! Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete