Tuesday, March 27, 2012

purple and green armpits











This weekend I went to the color festival for the first time. What a cool thing! We made it a fast trip, woke up at 5 on Saturday and drove down. Then drove back that night getting in around 11. Look at the picture above where all the colors are being thrown. Notice how it just turns into a dust? Well theres this constant dust and chalk in the air which makes it quite difficult to breath. It was really difficult and it felt like I had chalk lining my throat! It was a fun filled day though if I do say so! Luckily my hair didn't get dyed! I got lucky, stef's is definitely still pink and green. The one thing that did get stained though was my feet and armpits. I kid you not, it looked like my feet were severely bruised and my armpits were dyed. I found it quite amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment